The Old Vic
The Old Vic is a theatre located just south-east of Waterloo station in London on the corner of The Cut and Waterloo Road. Established in 1818 as the Royal Coburg Theatre, and renamed in 1833 the Royal Victoria Theatre, in 1871 it was rebuilt and reopened as the Royal Victoria Palace. It was taken over by Emma Cons in 1880 and formally named the Royal Victoria Hall, although by this time it was already known as the "Old Vic". In 1898, a niece of Cons, Lilian Baylis assumed management and began a series of Shakespeare productions in 1914.
The Admirable Crichton provide outstanding catering, design and event management at this venue. Click here for more information
Nearest tube station:Waterloo
Reception – up to 260 people
Conference – up to 1077 people
Outdoor space- No
To enquire about a party at this venue, click here